Apologies for having bugs in the import instructions.
The following should be correct.
- If your downloaded projects are in a .zip folder, double click to unzip.
- Open Eclipse. Choose a workspace location that you can identify as your own. Your workspace will contain all your code as well as Eclipse settings. If you have a flash drive, putting the workspace on the flash drive is a good idea.
- From Eclipse, go to File–>Import–>General–>Existing Projects into Workspace
- Click “Browse…”, and select the folder you just unzipped (e.g. SimpleGraphics), then click “Open.”
- Check the box that says “Copy projects into workspace.”
- Click “Finish.”
- Now, all your code should be in wherever you chose to have your workspace!